The 8th Doha Interfaith Dialogue Conference will take place Oct 19-21, 2010 on the subject "Raising the New Generation with a foundation of values and tradition: Religious Perspectives".
The President of the Foundation IFIIE, Dr. Armando Bernardini, has been invited by the Chairman of the Doha International Center for Interfaith Dialogue (DICIC) , Dr. Ibrahim Saleh Al-Naimi to take part at the works by presenting a paper on "Role of schools in raising children and acceptance of the other".
The conference is organized thanks to the support of the Permanent Committee for Organizing Conferences (PCOC) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Qatar. The conference will consists of the following sessions:
1. The family: the heart of raising and sustaining the new generation
2. The role and responsibilities of educational institutions
3. How do the media and modern technologies influence the new generation?
4. Children's media between grooming and persuasion: religious vision
5. Places of worship: supporting and influencing the new generation